4 Clos Meilleur, St Sampson's, GY2 4YG
Spacious, semi-detached home forms part of a high quality development of similar properties.
The property is finished to a high standard with contemporary design and great proportions. This stylish home is laid out over three floors with three good sized double bedrooms, bright reception space and well-appointed kitchen and bathrooms. A low maintenance home with good parking and an enclosed west facing garden.
In the 6th century, Guernsey’s patron saint, Samson of Dol, had a church built where he first came ashore and where the parish church now stands, dating from 1111.
Industries have thrived in St Sampson’s, but its busy harbour is loosening its blue collar as alternative forms of energy are introduced and cloud-based industries take over. Private leisure boats moor in a marina where coal and timber were once shipped ashore and planners have earmarked the island’s second town for rejuvenation.
Delancey Park is its highpoint and L’Islet shows another side of the parish with a sandy beach and shops, including M&S food hall.
A smaller, detached section of St Sampson’s lies on the northwest coast, with an easier approach to town and to parish life in general.Read our parish guide