Great news! Cooper Brouard are now able to undertake property viewings with more than one prospective purchaser, providing they are part of the same household bubble – subject to strict conditions preventing contact with householders and only with the householder’s agreement.
If you would like to arrange a viewing or a valuation for sales or rentals, please call us on 236039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org but please read the following first as you will be asked to confirm you can comply.
Guidance for property visits
Two people may attend together providing they live in the same household bubble, with a Cooper Brouard agent.
The only exceptions are if anyone has additional accessibility needs and requires an additional person to support this or if prospective purchasers are buying as an extended family.
If you would like to view a property you will need to:
- Confirm the names and contact telephone numbers of the individuals attending the viewing.
- Confirm that you / they are not symptomatic or has had symptoms* in the last 48 hours, are under a compulsory isolation order or awaiting results of testing for Covid-19.
- Wear a suitable face covering, adhere to social distancing requirements at all times and refrain from touching anything within the property.
If your property is going to be viewed/valued you must:
- Confirm that no one living in the household is symptomatic or has had symptoms* in the last 48 hours, is under a compulsory isolation order or awaiting results of testing for Covid-19.
- Confirm that no member of the household is considered medically vulnerable.
- Vacate the property so that no member of the household is present in the house during any viewing.
- Ventilate the property prior to and after viewing and leave internal doors open where possible.
Please note that you are under no obligation to accept viewings. We want everyone to feel comfortable and if you have any concerns then please contact us and we can discuss alternatives.
Nevertheless, for your peace of mind we can assure you that:
- Only one Cooper Brouard employee will be present at each viewing.
- They will wear a face covering and new pair of surgical gloves which will be disposed of safely after each viewing.
- They will observe social distancing and strict hygiene practices at all times.
In line with current States advice, we are keeping our office closed but our normal phone lines are operational so please call 236039 or email email@example.com if you would like us to undertake a valuation or conduct a viewing.
If you are uncertain that you can comply with the conditions, we will be able to talk you through them to confirm.
If you are interested in a valuation or viewing but prefer not have any contact with the public, please ask about our ‘Virtual’ Valuations and Viewings services.
*Symptoms of COVID-19
Tiredness, new and severe fatigue, aches and pains • New muscle ache for no obvious reason • Headache (sinus pain, pain around eyes) • Conjunctivitis (itchy, watery, painful or pink eye(s) • Loss of taste or smell • Sore throat • Fever (high temperature, rigors, chills, can’t get warm) • Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath • Dry cough (Continuous new cough) • Diarrhoea • A rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes • Chest pain or pressure, shortness of breath, chest tightness